Installing WooCommerce Wholesale Pro
The WooCommerce Wholesale Pro plugin creates a hidden wholesale area in your store. This is how to install it.
Install the plugin
Once you have purchased WooCommerce Wholesale Pro, you can download the plugin files and copy your license key directly from the Order Confirmation page. You should also receive a confirmation email containing your license key and a download link to the plugin. If you don't receive this email, please get in touch with us.
- Download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress admin, then go to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click 'Choose File', select the "woocommerce-wholesale-pro.zip" file you just downloaded and click 'Install'.
- Once uploaded, click 'Activate'.
If you have bought WooCommerce Wholesale Pro with its sister plugin, WooCommerce Product Table, then you should also use these instructions to download and install the "woocommerce-product-table.zip" file.
Note: WooCommerce Wholesale Pro requires the free WooCommerce plugin to work. If you can't see the plugin settings page, make sure you have WooCommerce installed.
Tip: Once you've installed WooCommerce Wholesale Pro, remember to keep it up to date. You can learn how to do this in our article on plugin updates.
Enter your license key
You can find your license key in the email confirmation that was sent to you after purchase. The plugin will not work until you activate your license key.
There are two ways to enter your license key:
- In the setup wizard - Once activated, the setup wizard will open. This walks you through each step of the setup process, including entering your license key.
- On the settings page - Alternatively, you can go to WooCommerce → Settings → Wholesale and enter your license key.
If you get an error saving your license key, please try a second time. If the error persists, please view the article on license key problems.
Choose your wholesale settings
Next, you need to choose the default settings for your wholesale area. We've provided a separate article about the Wholesale plugin settings.