1. Installing Posts Table Pro
Posts Table Pro provides an easy way to display or list content from your WordPress website in a searchable and sortable table. This is how to install it.
Once you have purchased Posts Table Pro, you should receive a confirmation email which contains your license key and a download link to the plugin. If you don’t receive this email, please submit a support request.
- Download the plugin from the link in your order confirmation email. This will save a zip file to your computer.
- Go to your WordPress admin, then go to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File and select the posts-table-pro.zip file you just downloaded.
- Once uploaded, click Activate.
- Next, the Posts Table Pro setup wizard will open automatically. This will prompt you to create your license key.
Tip: Once you’ve installed Posts Table Pro, remember to keep it up to date. You can learn how to do this in our article on plugin updates.
Enter your license key
You can find your license key in the email confirmation that was sent to you after purchase. The plugin will not work until you activate your license key.
There are two ways to enter your license key:
- In the setup wizard - Once activated, the setup wizard will open. This walks you through each step of the setup process, including entering your license key.
- On the settings page - Alternatively, you can go to Post Tables → Settings and enter your license key.
If you get an error saving your license key, please try a second time. If the error persists, please view the article on license key problems.
Start creating tables or follow a tutorial
Now you're ready to create your first table. The setup wizard will guide you through the process.
Alternatively, if you found Posts Table Pro by reading a tutorial about how to use it for a specific use case, then you might prefer to go back to that tutorial and follow the setup instructions. We have dozens of in-depth tutorials about Posts Table Pro, and here are links to some of the most popular ones: