Which plugins are compatible with WooCommerce Bulk Variations?
WooCommerce Bulk Variations works with many different plugins - not just WooCommerce! We have coded it in a standard way that follows the latest WordPress best practices. This makes it likely to work with a wide range of third party plugins. It's also designed to work with any WordPress theme.
While we don't guarantee compatibility with any third party plugins other than WooCommerce itself and the official integrations listed below, we have tested WooCommerce Bulk Variations with various plugins and found that they work well together. Many of our customers tell us which plugins they are successfully using variation grids with, so we have included these in the list too.
|General E-Commerce Plugins|
|WooCommerce Wholesale Pro||Official Integration|
|WooCommerce Quick View Pro (compatibility note / demo / tutorial)||Official Integration|
|WooCommerce Quantity Manager (demo)||Official Integration|
|WooCommerce Min/Max Quantity - official woocommerce.com extension (compatibility note)||Tested|
|YITH Woocommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity (compatibility note)||Tested|
|WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing - official woocommerce.com extension (compatibility note)||Tested|
|WooCommerce Products Compare
- official woocommerce.com extension
|Product Visibility Plugins|
|WooCommerce Protected Categories||Official Integration|
|WooCommerce Private Store||Official Integration|
|Catalog Visibility Options - official woocommerce.com extension, useful for hiding prices from logged out users or specific roles||Tested|
What about WooCommerce Product Table?
We have intentionally not designed the variations grid to appear within the product table. This is because it is not good user experience to have a table within a table.
What about plugins not on this list?
There are many thousands of WordPress plugins, and we can't possibly include all the compatible ones in this list. Don't worry if you are using plugins not listed above.
With our 30-day money back guarantee, you can try the plugin risk-free and get a full refund if it doesn't work with something else on your site. And if you install WooCommerce Bulk Variations and discover new integrations that aren't listed here, please let us know as we're constantly adding to this list!
What if I discover a problem?
For each plugin listed above, we have indicated whether it's an official integration or whether we have simply tested with that plugin. For official integrations, Barn2 take responsibility for compatibility. For tested plugins, if you find any compatibility issues then you would need to ask a developer to fix the problem for you because they are not officially supported. Please also let us know so that we can update the information.
There are many plugins which you can use alongside WooCommerce Bulk Variations, but aren't directly related to it. For example, this includes any page builder plugin (e.g. Divi Builder, Elementor or Visual Composer), your SEO plugins (e.g. WordPress SEO, Google Analytics, and Yoast SEO), performance-enhancing plugins (e.g. caching) and security plugins (e.g. iThemesSecurity and Wordfence).
We haven't listed these plugins because they don't directly affect your variation grids. However, the vast majority of unrelated plugins will work correctly with WooCommerce Bulk Variations. Please send us a support request if you are unsure, or get the plugin and use our 30-day money back guarantee if needed.
Incompatible plugins and themes
The following plugins are unfortunately not compatible with WooCommerce Bulk Variations. You can still use them on the same website as WooCommerce Bulk Variations, but these plugins will not work directly with the variations grid:
- Extra product options plugins such as Product Add-Ons - the add-on options don't appear when you are using the variations grid. If you'd like to be able to do this please let us know as we are tracking the demand for this integration.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions - the bulk variations grid is only designed to work for standard variable products, and not variable subscriptions. If you'd like to use it for subscriptions, please let us know as we are tracking the demand for this integration.
- Variation swatch plugins, such as WooCommerce Attribute Swatches by IconicWP - you can use these plugins for products that are not using the variations grid, but the swatches will not appear within the variations grid.
- WooCommerce Waitlist - The 'Join Waitlist' button does not appear for a variation that is out of stock.
- WooCommerce Wishlists - The "Add To Wishlist" does not appear when the bulk variations grid is displayed.
- WooCommerce Additional Variation Images - The additional variation images are not displayed when the variations grid is active.
Help us improve this list!
We're always looking for more plugins that work well with WooCommerce Bulk Variations. If you're successfully using it with any other plugins that might be of interest to other people, please let us know. We might even be able to showcase your website as a case study!