How to sell 'Specials' with WooCommerce Restaurant Ordering
Many restaurants have daily or weekly specials to offer their customers. The WooCommerce Restaurant Ordering makes it easy to list your specials in the food order system.
- Go to Products → Categories and create a 'Specials' category.
- Add all your specials to the new category. These might be existing products, or they might be new products that you don't normally sell.
- Finally, you need to add the Specials to your online food ordering system:
- If you list your entire menu on one page, go to the WooCommerce Restaurant Ordering plugin settings page and select the 'Specials' category.
- Alternatively, if you want to list the specials separately from your other products (e.g. on a 'Specials' page) then you can use the WooCommerce Restaurant Ordering shortcode.
Tip: When you remove a special, it's a good idea to save it as a 'Draft' instead of deleting it. That way, you can easily re-publish it when you add it to your specials board again in future.