Can I hide the public shop from wholesale users?
If you are logged in as a wholesale user, then WooCommerce Wholesale Pro will only show you wholesale products and layouts. It works like this:
- When you login, you are redirected to the wholesale store page.
- The main shop page is hidden from navigation menus.
- You can only see products that are available to wholesale users. Any public-only products are hidden.
- Each product will show the correct wholesale pricing for your role.
- If you are using WooCommerce Wholesale Pro with our WooCommerce Product Table plugin and have enabled the order form layout for your categories, then wholesale users will always see products listed in the order form layout - even if the same categories appear in the default layout for public customers.
As a result, your public customers see your normal public shop; and wholesale users see a purpose-built wholesale area designed for faster B2B sales. You don't need to worry that wholesale users will accidentally go back into the public shop.
If you prefer, then you can put the store into catalog-only mode for public visitors, so that guests can see the products without pricing or add to cart buttons.