What’s included in the All Access Pass?
When you buy the Barn2 All Access Pass, you get:
- Our entire suite of premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugins.
- Regular updates for all your plugins, including new features, bug fixes and guaranteed compatibility with new versions of WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Unlimited priority support with using all the plugins, including guaranteed timescales of 4 hours for initial responses and 24 hours for follow-ups.
- A single license key covering all the plugins.
- Access to all new plugins that we release during your subscription period. We'll email you whenever a new plugin is released so you can start using it straight away.
How many sites can I use the plugins on?
The pricing table above states how many sites each plan covers - you can choose between 1, 5 or 20 sites.
The limit is calculated separately per plugin. For example, with the 5 site All Access Pass, you can use each plugin on up to 5 different sites.
How do I download the plugins?
All the plugins are available to download from the following locations:
- The order confirmation page that loads as soon as you complete your purchase.
- The email that you receive after purchase.
- Your Account page.
You can download the plugins at any time while your subscription remains active.
When we release new plugins, we will send you an email with details on how to access them. You can also access new plugins from your Account page.
Will I receive instructions for each plugin?
Will the plugins work with my theme?
We have tested all of our plugins with a wide range of themes and we are confident it will look great with your theme. Our plugin support includes helping with theme-related conflicts.
What about support?
You're never alone with the Barn2 All Access Pass!
All our plugins come backed with personal support from our WordPress and WooCommerce experts. Get in touch at any time for help and advice with using any of the plugins.
As a Barn2 VIP, you will receive priority support. This comes with guaranteed maximum timescales of 4 hours for initial requests and 24 hours for follow-ups (GMT working hours).
What are the purchase options?
The All Access Pass is available under an annual subscription (we don't offer a lifetime option). The subscription is renewed once a year. As long as your subscription is active, you will receive unlimited support, plugin updates, new features and enhancements.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Once your subscription expires, you can keep using the plugins but you won't receive any further support, security updates, new features, or access to new plugins that we release.
Can I upgrade an individual plugin license to the All Access Pass?
Yes - if you have previously bought a Barn2 plugin then you can easily upgrade your existing license key to the All Access Pass. This will extend your license key to include more plugins.
Learn how to upgrade here.
What are the minimum requirements for running the plugin?
All products are fully tested with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce. We always recommend running the most up-to-date version, but we also support older installations:
WooCommerce 6.5 or greater (tested to 8.3.1)
WordPress 6.0 or greater (tested to 6.4.1)
PHP 7.4 or greater (tested to 8.1.22)
MySQL 5.7.8 or greater / MariaDB 10.3 or greater