How do I upgrade my license key?
All Barn2 plugins come with a choice of licence options:
- The Business and Agency licenses allow you to use the plugin on more sites, and also come with various extras including priority support, free site audits, and (depending on the plugin) extra bundled plugins.
- If you are on an annual subscription, then you can also upgrade to a lifetime license and never have to renew your license key again!
- You can also upgrade to a Barn2 Bundle and get access to multiple plugins for one low price.
You can upgrade your license key at any time. You will pay a reduced price for the extra license to cover the rest of the year - this is the difference between what you paid originally and the cost of the new license, pro-rated.
I want to use my plugin license on more than 1 site
If you've already bought the plugin and would like to use it on more sites, the cheapest option is to upgrade your license key. For example, perhaps you have a single site license and want to add another site or domain to your license key.
The license options cover the following number of sites:
- Starter License - 1 site
- Business License - 2-5 sites
- Agency License - 6-10 sites
- Contact us for a quote if you need more than 10 sites
Please note that each domain or sub-domain counts as a 'site'. If you have a WordPress multisite, you will need a separate site license for each sub-domain. If you're working locally then you can use a single site license on as many local sites as you need.
Upgrading to a plugin bundle
If you need more than one of Barn2's plugins, then you can save a huge amount of money by upgrading your existing license key to a Barn2 bundle.
In particular, the All Access Pass bundle is the most cost-effective way to use our plugins. You save thousands of dollars compared to buying each plugin individually.
How to upgrade your plugin license key
- Log into your account using the email address you used to buy the plugin. Use the lost password link if you didn't keep the email with the password.
- On the 'Order History' page, click the 'View Licenses' link in the right hand column next to the licence key you wish to upgrade.
- Click 'View Upgrades' on the next page.
- This will show you the upgrade options. You can add the extra licenses to your cart and upgrade from there.