Customers are seeing the wrong price
WooCommerce Wholesale Pro should always show the correct price based on the current user's role. If customers are ever seeing the wrong price on their website then we recommend clearing the cache and checking whether this fixes the problem.
There are several ways in which the prices might be being cached, so you need to make sure that they are all clear:
- If you are using WooCommerce Wholesale Pro with our WooCommerce Product Table plugin, then you should go to the product table settings page (WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Product tables) and make sure the caching option is not ticked.
- Caching or optimization plugins, such as WP Rocket - Clear/delete/empty the plugin cache, or temporarily deactivate the caching plugin(s) and then refresh your product table and check if the issue persists.
- Caching by the web host, particularly if you are using a managed host such as WP Engine or Kinsta - Most hosting providers have an option to empty the cache, often within the WordPress admin.
- Any off-site server-based caching service such as Cloudflare. If you have any of these, then you should clear/delete/empty its cache for your site, or deactivate caching on the affected pages so that the content will be loaded straight from your web hosting provider's web server.
- Browser cache - The browser might be showing the customer locally cached files of your site. Ask them to clear/delete/empty their browser cache. Alternately, they can perform a “hard refresh” of the page (On Windows, press Ctrl + F5. On a Mac, press Cmd + Shift + R). Also, ask them try viewing your product table page in an incognito browser window, or just use a different browser to view the site.
If you have cleared all possible caches and are still having this problem then please send us a support request.