Installing WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients
Our WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients plugin makes it easy to add extra email addresses and include them in the order notification emails for customers and administrators. To learn how to install it, you can either watch our video tutorial or use the written instructions below.
Install the plugin
Once you have purchased WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients, you can download the plugin files and copy your license key directly from the Order Confirmation page. You should also receive a confirmation email containing your license key and a download link to the plugin. If you don't receive this email, please get in touch with us.
- Download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress admin, then go to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click 'Choose File', select the "woocommerce-multiple-email-recipients.zip" file you just downloaded and click 'Install'.
- Once uploaded, click 'Activate'.
Note: WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients requires the free WooCommerce plugin to work. If you can't see the plugin settings page, make sure you have WooCommerce installed.
Tip: Once you've installed WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients, remember to keep it up to date. You can learn how to do this in our article on plugin updates.
Enter your license key
Once you have activated the plugin:
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Multiple email recipients and enter your license key. You can get this from the Order Confirmation page and the email confirmation that was sent to you after purchase.
- Click Save Changes to validate and store your license key.
If you get an error saving your license key, please try a second time. If the error persists, please search for your error above or view our article on license key problems.
The next step depends on whether you want to add extra email recipients for customers or for the WooCommerce admin emails: