How do I upgrade my license?
This article explains the license options which are available on all of our plugins, and how to upgrade your license key.
Each plugin has a choice of licence options which you can upgrade to at any time:
|Up to 5 Sites||✔||✔|
|Up to 20 Sites||✔||✔|
|1 Site - 2 Plugin Bundle||✔||✔|
|Up to 5 Sites - 2 Plugin Bundle||✔||✔|
|Up to 20 Sites - 2 Plugin Bundle||✔||✔|
|All Access Pass||✔||X|
How to upgrade your license key
You can upgrade your license key at any time. If you have an annual license then you will pay a reduced price to cover the rest of the year - this is the difference between what you paid originally and the cost of the new license, pro-rated.
- Log into your account using the email address you used to buy the plugin. Use the lost password link if you don't know your password.
- On the 'Order History' page, click the 'View Licenses' link in the right hand column next to the licence key you wish to upgrade.
- Click 'View Upgrades' on the next page.
- This will show you the upgrade options. You can add the extra licenses to your cart and upgrade from there.
- Once you have finished upgrading, your changes will be effective immediately. For example:
- If you have increased the number of sites on your license, then you can activate your license key on additional sites.
- If you have upgraded to a 2-plugin bundle then you will receive an email containing the new bundled plugin, and it will also be available to download from your Account page.
- If you have upgraded to an All Access Pass then you can download our full suite of plugins from your Account page.
I want to use my license key on more sites
The largest license available on our website is the Agency license, which covers up to 20 sites. Please contact us for a quote if you need more than 20 sites.
Note: Each domain or sub-domain counts as a 'site'. If you have a WordPress multisite, you will need a separate site license for each sub-domain. If you're working locally then you can use a single site license on as many local sites as you need.