How do I upgrade my license?
This article explains the license options which are available on all of our plugins, and how to upgrade your license key.
Each plugin has a choice of licence options which you can upgrade to at any time:
|Up to 5 Sites||✔||✔|
|Up to 20 Sites||✔||✔|
|1 Site - 2 Plugin Bundle||✔||✔|
|Up to 5 Sites - 2 Plugin Bundle||✔||✔|
|Up to 20 Sites - 2 Plugin Bundle||✔||✔|
|All Access Pass||✔||X|
How to upgrade your license key
You can upgrade your license key at any time. If you have an annual license then you will pay a reduced price to cover the rest of the year - this is the difference between what you paid originally and the cost of the new license, pro-rated.
- Log into your account using the email address you used to buy the plugin. Use the lost password link if you don't know your password.
- On the 'Order History' page, click the 'View Licenses' link in the right hand column next to the licence key you wish to upgrade.
- Click 'View Upgrades' on the next page.
- This will show you the upgrade options. You can add the extra licenses to your cart and upgrade from there.
- Once you have finished upgrading, your changes will be effective immediately. For example:
- If you have increased the number of sites on your license, then you can activate your license key on additional sites.
- If you have upgraded to a 2-plugin bundle then you will receive an email containing the new bundled plugin, and it will also be available to download from your Account page.
- If you have upgraded to an All Access Pass then you can download our full suite of plugins from your Account page.
I want to use my license key on more sites
The largest license available to purchase is the 20 Site license. Please contact us for a quote if you need more than 20 sites.
Note: Each domain or sub-domain counts as a 'site'. If you have a WordPress multisite, you will need a separate site license for each sub-domain. Local sites don't count - if you're working locally then you can use a 1 Site license on as many sites as you need.
Why is my upgrade price so cheap?
When you upgrade your license key for another annual option, it's important to realise that you are not paying for a full 12-months. You are only paying the pro rated amount
For example, imagine that you signed up for a $100 annual subscription on 1st January, and on 1st July you upgrade to a $200/year plan. This will upgrade your license for the remainder of your current subscription and your renewal date will still be 1st January every year. As a result, your upgrade cost will be $100 (i.e. half of the cost of the difference between the old and new plans, as it is only covering half of a year). Your renewal price on 1st January next year will be $200 - the full cost of the new plan.