Can I link to a page with pre-selected filters?
WooCommerce Product Filters dynamically creates a unique URL for each possible combination of filter options.
As a result, you can link directly to a URL with pre-selected filters:
- Add filters to a page as usual.
- Visit the page with the filters on the front end of your website.
- Select the filter options that you want to link to.
- Copy the URL from the top of your browser address bar.
- You can then link to the URL as required. When people visit the URL, the correct filters will be pre-selected.
There are several reasons why you might want to do this, such as:
- To create pages on your site listing specific types of products. For example, maybe you want to add menu links to popular combinations, such as "Blue t-shirts under $20". This can be a good way to boost your sales.
- If you blog about your products then you can link to the exact combination you're talking about. For example, if you're writing a blog post about how dark colors are in fashion then you can link to a page which is pre-filtered for all the dark colors.
- To send links to individual customers so that they can quickly find the option they have asked about.
If searching the knowledge base hasn't answered your question, please contact support.