Managing Wholesale Orders
When you're using WooCommerce Wholesale Pro, it is easy to view and manage your orders from wholesale users. You can either do this together with your normal B2C orders, or you can view wholesale orders separately.
It is also possible to add manual orders on behalf of wholesale customers and automatically apply the correct wholesale discount for them.
Viewing wholesale orders
WooCommerce Wholesale Pro provides an easy way to view wholesale orders separately from your other orders:
- Go to WooCommerce → Orders in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Use the 'Wholesale and Retail' dropdown to choose whether to filter the list by wholesale orders only, retail orders only, or both.
Creating manual wholesale orders
There are two easy ways to create manual wholesale orders on behalf of your customers. For example, you can use either of these if you take phone orders for your wholesale buyers.
Method 1: Create a manual order in the WordPress admin
WooCommerce itself has a feature where you can add orders manually on behalf of another user. WooCommerce Wholesale Pro integrates with this so that the prices automatically update with the correct wholesale discount for the selected user:
- In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce → Orders → Add order.
- Enter all the information for the order, and select a user by styling the start of their name or email address.
- Select the products to be added to the order.
Method 2: Use WooCommerce Product Table to order from the front end
We also have a tutorial about how to take manual orders using WooCommerce Product Table. You can use this method if you use WooCommerce Wholesale Pro with our other plugin, WooCommerce Product Table. If you are using WooCommerce Wholesale Pro then the wholesale prices will appear in the 'price' column of the table when you are logged in as an administrator or a wholesale role, and these will be pushed through to the cart and checkout.