Installing WooCommerce Product Tabs
The WooCommerce Product Tabs plugin lets you add extra tabs to the product page. This is how to install it.
You can also watch the video which will jump you straight to the installation guide.
Install the plugin
Once you have purchased WooCommerce Product Tabs, you can download the plugin files and copy your license key directly from the Order Confirmation page. You should also receive a confirmation email containing your license key and a download link to the plugin. If you don't receive this email, please get in touch with us.
- Download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress admin, then go to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click 'Choose File', select the "woocommerce-product-tabs.zip" file you just downloaded and click 'Install'.
- Once uploaded, click 'Activate'.
Note: WooCommerce Product Tabs requires the free WooCommerce plugin to work. If you can't see the plugin settings page, make sure you have WooCommerce installed.
Tip: Once you've installed WooCommerce Product Tabs, remember to keep it up to date. You can learn how to do this in our article on plugin updates.
Enter your license key
You can find your license key in the email confirmation that was sent to you after purchase. The plugin will not work until you activate your license key.
There are two ways to enter your license key:
- In the setup wizard - Once activated, the setup wizard will open. This walks you through each step of the setup process, including entering your license key.
- On the settings page - Alternatively, you can go to the 'WooCommerce Product Tabs Pro' section of the WordPress admin and click on the 'Getting Started' link on the left.
If you get an error saving your license key, please try a second time. If the error persists, please view the article on license key problems.
Start creating product tabs
Now you're ready to start adding extra tabs to your WooCommerce product pages: