WooCommerce Product Tabs settings
The WooCommerce Product Tabs plugin has a settings page which lets you make changes which affect all your product page tabs. This includes the custom tabs which you have created, plus the default tabs which come with WooCommerce itself such as Description, Reviews, and Additional Information.
You can find the settings page in the WordPress Dashboard at Product → Product Tabs.
- Search in tab content - Enable this if you would like the 'Products Search' which is part of WooCommerce itself to include content from your custom tabs in the search results. When enabled, the product search will include results from the tab titles and content.
- Enable accordions - Normally, the product tabs are displayed using the default layout from your theme. Enable this option if you would like to replace this layout with vertical tabs.
- Page builder support - Some people experience problems with the content preview when they use WooCommerce Product Tabs with a page builder plugin. You can avoid this problem by enabling this checkbox.
These settings allow you to modify the default tabs that come with WooCommerce itself.
- Description - Enter text here to rename the 'Description' tab which appears on products that have a main description. You can also add an icon which will appear to the left of the tab name.
- Additional Information - Enter text here to rename the 'Additional Information' tab which appears on products that have extra meta data such as attributes which are set to be displayed on the product page. You can also add an icon which will appear to the left of the tab name.
- Reviews - Enter text here to rename the 'Reviews' tab which appears on products that have reviews enabled. You can also add an icon which will appear to the left of the tab name.
- Hide tabs - Use these options to remove any of the default tabs from the WooCommerce product page completely.
Tip: Even if you're not changing the name of your default tabs, we'd recommend adding icons to them for consistency if you have added icons for your custom tabs.