Which payment gateways work in the popup checkout?
The checkout in the Fast Cart plugin is identical to the main WooCommerce checkout page. All information shown to the user including shipping and billing information, payment selection, and other fields, will the same as those you would normally see.
WooCommerce Fast Cart is compatible with most payment gateways which are configured in your WooCommerce store. However, as there are a wide range of payment gateways and plugins available, there may be some that are not fully compatible.
Compatible payment gateways
WooCommerce Fast Cart has been tested with the following payment gateways and we can confirm that they work correctly (see notes where applicable).
- WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway
- WooCommerce PayPal Payments (partially compatible1)
- WooCommerce Stripe
- WooCommerce Amazon Pay (partially compatible1)
- WooCommerce Authorize.net
- Braintree for WooCommerce
- The default payment gateways in WooCommerce, i.e. check payments, direct bank transfer, and cash on delivery.