Which payment gateways work in the popup checkout?
The checkout in the Fast Cart plugin is identical to the main WooCommerce checkout page. All information shown to the user including shipping and billing information, payment selection, and other fields, will the same as those you would normally see.
WooCommerce Fast Cart is compatible with most payment gateways which are configured in your WooCommerce store. However, as there are a wide range of payment gateways and plugins available, there may be some that are not fully compatible.
Compatible payment gateways
WooCommerce Fast Cart has been tested with the following payment gateways and we can confirm that they work correctly (see notes where applicable).
- WooCommerce PayPal Payments
- WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway (compatible but no longer supported by WooCommerce, so we recommend using the new WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin instead)
- WooCommerce Stripe
- WooCommerce Amazon Pay (partially compatible)
- WooCommerce Authorize.net
- Braintree for WooCommerce
- All the default payment gateways in WooCommerce, i.e. check payments, direct bank transfer, and cash on delivery.
Adding PayPal buttons to the cart popup
You can display PayPal buttons directly in the popup cart. This allows customers to jump straight to PayPal without having to go through the WooCommerce checkout.
To do this, you should install the official free WooCommerce PayPal integration plugin - WooCommerce PayPal Payments. To make the PayPal buttons from this plugin appear in the Fast Cart popup, you must tick the 'Enable on Mini Cart' option on the PayPal plugin settings page:
WooCommerce Fast Cart acts as a mini cart, so this tells the PayPa plugin to display the PayPal buttons in the popup cart.
The styling of the PayPal buttons come from the PayPal plugin. You can adjust the settings as needed to change how they appear in the popup cart.