1. Installing WooCommerce Bulk Variations
Our WooCommerce Bulk Variations plugin makes it easier for you to add and manage variations, and for your customers to quickly buy variations in bulk. This is how to install it.
Install the plugin
Once you have purchased WooCommerce Bulk Variations, you can download the plugin files and copy your license key directly from the Order Confirmation page. You should also receive a confirmation email containing your license key and a download link to the plugin. If you don't receive this email, please get in touch with us.
- Download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress admin, then go to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click 'Choose File', select the "woocommerce-bulk-variations.zip" file you just downloaded and click 'Install'.
- Once uploaded, click 'Activate'.
Note: WooCommerce Bulk Variations requires the free WooCommerce plugin to work. If you can't see the plugin settings page, make sure you have WooCommerce installed.
Tip: Once you've installed WooCommerce Bulk Variations, remember to keep it up to date. You can learn how to do this in our article on plugin updates.
Enter your license key
Once you have activated the plugin:
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Bulk variations and enter your license key. You can get this from the Order Confirmation page and the email confirmation that was sent to you after purchase.
- Click Save Changes to validate and store your license key.
If you get an error saving your license key, please try a second time. If the error persists, please search for your error above or view our article on license key problems.
Start using the plugin
Now you can start using the plugin! The next step depends on whether you want to edit variations in bulk, display variation grids on your website, or both:
- I want to edit variations in bulk - read instructions.
- I want to create bulk variations grids - choose your options on the plugin settings page.
Plugin installation & setup service
If you don't want to set up the plugin yourself, the one of Codeable's WordPress experts will be happy to do it for you. They can install and set up WooCommerce Bulk Variations to meet your exact requirements.