Installing WooCommerce Fast Cart
Our WooCommerce Fast Cart plugin displays the cart and/or checkout in a user-friendly popup. This is how to install it.
You can either watch the video, or read the written instructions below.
Install the plugin
Once you have purchased WooCommerce Fast Cart, you can download the plugin files and copy your license key directly from the Order Confirmation page. You should also receive a confirmation email containing your license key and a download link to the plugin. If you don't receive this email, please get in touch with us.
- Download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress admin, then go to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click 'Choose File', select the "woocommerce-fast-cart.zip" file you just downloaded and click 'Install'.
- Once uploaded, click 'Activate'.
Note: WooCommerce Fast Cart requires the free WooCommerce plugin to work. If you can't see the plugin settings page, make sure you have WooCommerce installed.
Tip: Once you've installed WooCommerce Fast Cart, remember to keep it up to date. You can learn how to do this in our article on plugin updates.
Enter your license key
Once you have activated the plugin:
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Fast cart and enter your license key. You can get this from the Order Confirmation page and the email confirmation that was sent to you after purchase.
- Click Save Changes to validate and store your license key.
If you get an error saving your license key, please try a second time. If the error persists, please search for your error above or view our article on license key problems.
Choose your default settings
Next, you need to choose the settings for your cart and checkout popups. We've provided a separate article about the Fast Cart Settings Page.
Plugin installation & setup service
If you don't want to set up the plugin yourself, the one of Codeable's WordPress experts will be happy to do it for you. They can install and set up WooCommerce Fast Cart to meet your exact requirements.