Are you looking for the best WooCommerce B2B plugins to add a private B2B area to your site? Do you need exclusive B2B pricing, user registration, product order forms, and more? In this article, I'll walk you through the best plugins on the market and highlight what to look for when choosing WooCommerce B2B plugins for your company.
One of the most flexible and powerful methods to set up an e-commerce shop is with WooCommerce, an open-source plugin for WordPress. WooCommerce allows you to quickly develop functional online stores. However, if you want to build up a WooCommerce B2B or wholesale business, you need to use additional tools or plugins to do it. As for now, it is impossible to use WooCommerce for B2B without a plugin!
That's why in this article, we will go through some of the top WooCommerce plugins for optimizing B2B e-commerce operations and increasing sales. And we will spotlight what to look for when choosing the best WooCommerce B2B plugins.
No time? Install our recommended B2B plugin right away - WooCommerce Wholesale Pro.
B2B e-commerce is different from B2C
The B2B industry has specific challenges in e-commerce that differentiate it from the B2C market. Larger orders, higher-value transactions, and a greater emphasis on long-term customer relationships make B2B e-commerce more complex than B2C.
That's why selecting the optimal WooCommerce B2B plugins requires an understanding of B2B objectives. Let's have a look at the main differences between B2B e-commerce and B2C!
Key differences between B2B and B2C e-commerce:
- Size of orders and wholesale: B2B companies tend to deal with significantly greater value purchases than B2C enterprises, as their customers order in bulk.
- Invoices and quotes: Operations in the B2B sector are a bit more complicated than in B2C. In order to meet diverse demands and circumstances, B2B businesses may typically provide quotations to their clients instead of a set pricing. Customers also request invoices which often might imply a different checkout process.
- Different pricing: Store owners often create duplicate versions of their products in order to charge different prices to retail and wholesale users.
- Calculating shipping costs: Because B2B enterprises frequently sell higher volume orders and handle consumers across different continents, shipping can be more challenging. Plus, complex shipping makes it more difficult to evaluate or anticipate shipping costs.
- Inventory management: Because B2B enterprises frequently deal with bulk purchases, effective inventory management is critical for maintaining product stock.
- Segmentation in product catalogue: B2B companies frequently segment their catalogues dependent on the buyer. Some products may be offered only to specific clients or may be priced differently for various consumers. This makes managing B2B catalogues more difficult than managing B2C catalogues.
Key differences between B2B and B2C customers:
- Nurturing customer relationships: Many B2B companies rely on recurring sales from loyal customers. As a result, on B2B e-commerce platforms, it's critical to keep clients pleased through exceptional service and a pleasant customer experience.
- Customer behaviour: Retail customers and wholesale purchasers have different needs. A shopper in a retail store takes more time searching for the items he wants to buy. B2B purchasers, on the other hand, are repeat clients who already understand what they need. As a result, B2B customers want a simple method for selecting essential goods, quantities and variants. They also want to add everything to the cart in a single click. They don't want to waste time looking at additional images or going to a different page for each wholesale item.
As you can see, managing the daily activities in B2B companies is more complex than in B2C businesses. That's why it is important to use WooCommerce B2B plugins to fully optimize the workflows, the buying experience, layout and speed of shopping for wholesale users.
What features to take into consideration when choosing WooCommerce B2B plugin
When building your wholesale store, it is important to take a closer look at the WooCommerce B2B plugins you plan to install and whether they offer essential wholesale features:
Automated ordering system - Many business owners make the mistake of putting up online ordering for retail sales while manually managing wholesale orders. That is just too much hassle! You can save time for more vital responsibilities (like business development) by integrating wholesale ordering into WooCommerce. In this way, customers may place orders immediately on your website, which is a far more efficient way of doing business.
Possibility to keep everything on one website - The top WooCommerce B2B plugins will create a separate wholesale section on your main WordPress site so that you don't need to handle the product duplicates or maintain multiple websites.
Possibility to charge various prices - Best B2B WooCommerce plugins will not only allow you to set various prices for the same goods to your B2B and B2C consumers but also charge different pricing to different groups of B2B users. Plus, your B2C customers should never know you have a separate wholesale buying section with exclusive B2B rates!
Optimal order forms - B2B customers need a simple method to select items together with quantities and variants while adding everything to the cart in just a single click.
Taking all that into account, here is our list of the 6 best B2B plugins for WooCommerce.
Best WooCommerce B2B plugins
1. WooCommerce Wholesale Pro
WooCommerce Wholesale Pro is one of our best-selling, most powerful plugins for B2B, packed with essential features for every wholesale company. It is simply one of the most comprehensive options on the market for improving your B2B business activities.
With the WooCommerce Wholesale Pro plugin, you may either add a wholesale section to an existing public-facing WooCommerce store or construct a separate wholesale e-commerce site in just a few minutes.
This WooCommerce B2B plugin has a full range of features that respond to a B2B site's owners' needs. These include advanced wholesale pricing and discounts, one-page wholesale order forms and the option to add wholesale users.
Thanks to WooCommerce B2B plugin flexibility, you can create unlimited wholesale roles, each with its own pricing or with its own unique wholesale discounts. You can also set global or category percentage discounts or add wholesale prices for individual products.
Because B2B clients are typically enterprises, you may also choose to deactivate taxes for most or all of your wholesale customers while continuing to charge taxes to public consumers.
And since WooCommerce wholesale companies seldom provide promotions or discounts to trade customers, you may decide to remove the discount code box from the checkout for them solely. Your wholesale clients may be eligible for additional payment choices that you do not provide to general customers. For example, you can allow wholesale customers to pay later by invoicing rather than paying at the time of purchase.
And all of this is very easy to do in the WooCommerce Wholesale Pro plugin, thanks to its unlimited user roles and effortless user management system (Approve and manage your wholesale users in bulk from the WordPress dashboard!). You can create as many wholesale roles as you like and allow new wholesalers to self-register from the registration form or add them manually.
Additionally to that, WooCommerce Wholesale Pro features include:
- Quick Order Forms
- Flexible order form display
- 'Hide Price Until Login' option
- Category visibility
- Dynamic navigation menus
- Role-based shipping
- Numerous third-party integrations
- And many more!
You can see the whole list of features here.
Where to get the WooCommerce Wholesale Pro?
WooCommerce Wholesale Pro plugin is available alone or inside a special 2-plugin bundle. Inside the bundle, you will get a complete wholesale package, together with an optimized order page for wholesale users. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee - love it or your money back (no risk)!
More details here.
2. WooCommerce B2B order forms
Most WooCommerce wholesale companies make one of these mistakes - take wholesale orders manually, set up two separate stores for B2B and B2C or simply don't optimize the site for wholesale customer needs. As a result, they lose time and money and create an overall bad first impression for their wholesale customers.
That's when our B2B order form layout comes in handy! With this easy-to-manage B2B plugin, you can deliver a wonderful wholesale shopping process for your customers.
Standard retail stores usually all have a standardized look - large images and minimal information. That works fine for B2C customers who do not want precise product descriptions but require eye-catching, convincing visual listings. The situation looks slightly different for wholesale buyers who already know what they want and just need to select quantity and variety.
To create an ultimate shopping experience for your B2B clients, simply use the WooCommerce Wholesale Pro plugin with our WooCommerce Product Table plugin (this complete wholesale package is available in our 2-plugin bundle here).
With our B2B order form layout, customers can select items in bulk and add them to a cart within a few minutes from a one-page order form.
Each product is listed in a B2B order form layout. Instead of going to a distinct page for each product, the order form has all of the necessary information in columns. From one page, customers may choose variants and quantities, as well as add wholesale goods to their cart.
Get it today!
Our B2B order form layout is available in the form of a 2-plugin bundle with our WooCommerce Wholesale Pro. The bundle comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee - love it or your money back (no risk)!
More details here.
3. WooCommerce Quantity Manager
The free WooCommerce plugin gives you no option to choose the quantity. Every product has a default quantity of one, even though buyers can purchase any amount they like. This, however, may lead to a lower order amount by creating the idea that ordering your items individually is customary. You obviously want people to buy more significant amounts of each item!
That's why we created WooCommerce Quantity Manager- a WooCommerce B2B plugin that allows users to create advanced rules for their store's product quantities easily. Thanks to this plugin, you can set default quantities to a higher number, such as 10 or 5, suggesting that this is a typical order size.
The WooCommerce Quantity Manager plugin includes everything you'll need to manage your product quantities. It can be used to:
- Set order, category, product, and variation minimum and maximum amounts, thanks to which you can assure that each of your orders will be profitable.
- Set minimum and maximum order values and the maximum amount clients may spend on each category, product, and variant. Thanks to this feature, you won't be accepting orders that exceed your overall capacity!
- Set quantity step values so that clients must buy each item in specific quantity groupings. For example, you might sell reams of paper by the pallet, and it's only profitable to despatch complete pallets.
- Only allow advanced quantity rules to be enabled for particular user roles.
Where to get Order Quantity Manager?
Like all Barn2 plugins, it comes with:
- Complete documentation and knowledge base
- Expert support from the friendly Barn2 team
- 30-day money-back guarantee
More details here.
4. WooCommerce Variation Prices
WooCommerce automatically displays the price as a range when a product has variations with different prices. This might be very frustrating for B2B users who want to know the exact price vs quantity while ordering. Furthermore, showing the highest possible price might negatively impact customer shopping behaviour, as you're emphasizing the most expensive option.
Fortunately, we have a solution!
Our WooCommerce Variation Prices plugin allows store owners total control over displaying variable prices. It allows you to show the lowest (or highest) price, sell variants by weight, indicate the maximum price, and more. It also includes features like automatically updating the primary product pricing when the consumer picks a variant or hiding prices until the customer selects a variation.
WooCommerce Variation Prices plugin allows you to adjust the price range separator. You may select to show simply the minimum variation price, the highest variation price, all variation prices, or a custom format.
The variation pricing plugin also allows you to hide the price of variable items on the front end. This is ideal for businesses who wish that new customers approach them for a quote.
The plugin offers an automatic variation pricing update when a consumer picks a variant. It works with variable or grouped products, and the set-up is just 2-minutes!
You can find the list of all features here.
Where to get the WooCommerce Variation Prices?
The WooCommerce Variation Prices plugin is ideal for store owners who don't want variable product prices to be shown in the default range. It allows you to select from a number of alternatives, such as displaying simply the lowest (or highest) price, presenting all variant prices, and selecting a custom format.
5. WooCommerce Bulk Variations
We talk a lot about the usability of your WooCommerce B2B store from the customer's point of view, but the usability of product management is equally important! Easy product management is critical for stores that sell items with several variations.
WooCommerce makes managing bulk product variations extremely challenging, as usually, store owners have to edit each item in the back end manually! This makes modifying WooCommerce product variants a truly time-consuming and unpleasant experience.
Our WooCommerce Bulk Variations plugin simplifies the editing and management of your stock, saving you a lot of time!
This powerful WooCommerce variations management plugin makes managing all of your WooCommerce variable items a delight. It also helps you display your items more effectively on your site.
WooCommerce Bulk Variations allows you to list variants in two distinct ways: as an order form or as a pricing matrix. As a consequence, you'll be able to display WooCommerce product variants better and increase sales. You can also display all attributes, options, stock information and prices for a product in a table.
You can find the list of all features here.
Where to get the WooCommerce Bulk Variations?
Make your product variation management easier by getting WooCommerce Bulk Variations today!
6. WooCommerce Protected Categories
Another great WooCoomerce B2B plugin for wholesalers is WooCommerce Protected Categories.
While WordPress includes the ability to password protect a page, it does so with some significant constraints. If you're setting up a wholesale store, you may wish to show different products to different groups of wholesale users. With WooCommerce Protected Categories, you can create a members-only private area for B2B clients with different categories that are only accessible to those who are logged in.
If you want to show different products to different groups of wholesale users, you might want to use WooCommerce Product Categories alongside our WooCommerce WholeSale Pro plugin. This is especially useful if you sell customer-specific products to B2B clients, for example, merchandise.
Some customers don't enjoy being asked to provide a password to unlock their protected category and then a different username and password to connect to their user account at the checkout. That's why we have created a solution that doesn't require that! If you sell user-specific products with the WooCommerce Protected Categories plugin, you can assign one or more users to a category in a matter of seconds. Logged-in users automatically see all protected categories assigned to them.
You can also assign a product to as many protected categories as you choose. Each with its own set of restrictions. The protection rules of the parent category are immediately passed down to subcategories and their items. The WooCommerce Protected Categories plugin provides the option of displaying or hiding protected categories and related products in public areas of your shop. It also lets you choose what the guests will see (404 error page, a custom page or a login page).
Where to get WooCommerce Protected Categories?
Get the WooCommerce Protected Categories plugin today! It only takes a few minutes to set up, so you can start using your WooCommerce secured shop right away.
So, what are the best WooCommerce B2B plugins for your site?
Improving B2B daily processes using WooCommerce plugins may result in dramatic efficiency improvements! It can free up your team's time to focus on other tasks while allowing you to develop and expand your business. All of the above WooCommerce B2B plugins offer extremely beneficial features for automating your daily e-commerce activities.
6 Best WooCommerce B2B plugins
- WooCommerce Wholesale Pro - One of our best-selling, most powerful plugins for B2B. This WooCommerce B2B plugin has a full range of features that respond to a B2B site's owners' needs. Such as advanced wholesale pricing, one-page wholesale order forms and the option to add wholesale users.
- WooCommerce Product Table - With our B2B order form layout, customers can select items in bulk and add them to a cart within a few minutes. Instead of going to a distinct page for each product, the order form has all of the necessary information in columns.
- WooCommerce Quantity Manager - Our WooCommerce B2B plugin allows users to create advanced rules for their store's product quantities easily. Thanks to this plugin, you can set the default order to a higher number, such as 10 or 5. In this way, you can suggest that this is a typical order size.
- WooCommerce Variation Prices -Our WooCommerce B2 plugin gives store owners total control over displaying variable prices. It lets you show the lowest (or highest) price, sell variants by weight, specify the maximum price, and more. It also includes features like updating the primary product pricing when the consumer picks a variant or hiding prices until the customer selects a variation.
- WooCommerce Bulk Variations - A B2B plugin that simplifies the editing and management of your stock, saving you a lot of time!
- WooCommerce Protected Categories - With this plugin, you can create a members-only private area for B2B clients with different categories. These categories can only be accessible to those who are logged in.
We recommend using these WooCommerce B2B plugins to fully optimize the workflows, the buying experience, layout and speed of shopping for B2B users!