How do customers open the quick view lightbox?
There are several ways for customers to trigger the lightbox, which you can mix and match as needed:
- Display a quick view button next to each add to cart button wherever products are listed in your store (e.g. shop and category pages, or related products).
- Show a quick view button when customers hover over the product image.
- Disable links to the single product page and open the lightbox when a customer clicks on a product name or image.
You can also choose whether the lightbox stays open or closed after customers add a product to their cart.
Which product details can I display in the Quick View lightbox?
The quick view lightbox can include just about everything that normally appears on the single product page:
- Star ratings and/or full product reviews
- Short description
- Full description
- Add to cart button
- Meta information (e.g. SKU, categories and tags)
- Link to single product page
- Previous and next arrows
If you have product variations or add-ons then these will appear above the add to cart button.
To fine-tune the lightbox content, show or hide each piece of information on the plugin settings page.
What are the 3 lightbox layout options?
You can choose from image only, product details only, or both.
'Image only' is equivalent to the top left side of the single product page and shows the product image and gallery. 'Product details only' is equivalent to the top right side of the single product page. 'Both' displays a column layout (which stacks vertically on mobiles).
How can I customize the Quick View button?
You can customize the text and replace the default 'Quick View' wording with custom text. You can also choose whether the Quick View opens when you click the product name or image, or whether a button shows alongside your Add to Cart button. There's also an option to show or hide an eye icon in the button.
Can I enable quick view for specific products only?
Yes, you can do this by enabling quick view globally and disabling it for specific categories and/or sub-categories.
Can I show a product gallery in the Quick View lightbox?
Yes! You can show one product image, or if your product has several images then the full product gallery is displayed. Choose between clickable thumbnails under the main image, or bullet navigation links. You can also choose whether to have zoom enabled when you hover over the product image in the Quick View lightbox.
Which WooCommerce product types are supported?
WooCommerce Quick View Pro supports all built-in product types: simple products, variable products, grouped products, external/affiliate products, virtual and downloadable.
Will it work with my theme?
Yes! WooCommerce Quick View Pro is designed to work with any WordPress theme. This includes major themes like Avada, Flatsome, X, Betheme and Divi, plus any other theme.
The Quick View lightbox inherits the styling from your theme, so it will fit beautifully with the design of your site. The contents of the quick view lightbox will look just like the single product page in your theme.
Which other WooCommerce plugins can I use it with?
WooCommerce Quick View Pro has official integrations with WooCommerce Product Table, the official Product Add-Ons, WooCommerce Product Bundles, Composite Products, WooCommerce Deposits, WooCommerce Subscriptions, and many more. You can read the full list on our compatibility page.
Which languages are supported?
What are the purchase options?
Clicking the Buy button above will take you to the purchase options. You can choose either a Lifetime or Annual software license.
- Lifetime licenses never expire. It's a one-time payment which includes all future plugin updates, new features and support, forever.
- Annual licenses are renewed once a year. As long as you have an active license, you will receive support, plugin updates and new features. If your license ever expires then you can continue using the plugin, but won't receive any further updates or support.
You can also choose the number of sites that you can use the plugin on.
What are the minimum requirements for running the plugin?
WooCommerce Quick View Pro is fully tested with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce. We always recommend running the most up-to-date version, but we also support older installations:
- WooCommerce 6.5 or greater (tested to 8.6.1)
- WordPress 6.0 or greater (tested to 6.4.3)
- PHP 7.4 or greater (tested to 8.1.27)
- MySQL 5.7.8 or greater / MariaDB 10.3 or greater