Release date 4 April 2021
- New: Updated internal error handling to provide compatibility with WooCommerce Quantity Manager
Release date 3 March 2021
- Fix: Issue with tabs in Quick View when thumbnails are not enabled.
- Fix: Tabs will no longer appear when "Image Only" mode is selected.
- Fix: Style issue with focus outline clipping on some themes.
- New: Added Quick View Pro to new WooCommerce Admin extensions sidebar
Release date 25 February 2021
- New: Ability to show/hide the Quick View button on hover.
- New: Ability to preview some features within your theme without changing the live site.
- New: Clicking outside the Quick View modal will close the feature.
- New: Add long description, reviews, and product attributes to the quick view modal.
- New: Option to enable/disable quick view for specific categories.
- Fix: Enabling bullets for Quick View gallery will no longer break the thumbnails on single product pages.
Release date 9 December 2020
- Improve compatibility with Flatsome theme.
Release date 30 November 2020
- Fix: Bug with add to cart button for External/Affiliate Products.
Release date 17 November 2020
- Fix: Default variations were not displayed in the Quick View for variable products.
- Fix: Issues opening Quick View in Avada and Enfold themes.
- Improve compatibility with Avada, Divi and Enfold themes.
- Improve RTL language support.
Release date 2 October 2020
- New: Added a new [quick_view] shortcode to display the Quick View button anywhere on your website.
- New: Added a new option to display a 'View product details' link in the Quick View.
- Fix: A bug introduced in version 1.4 which prevented the Quick View working for products displayed using the WooCommerce shortcodes.
- Fix: Issue when closing the Quick View while the add to cart action was in progress.
- Fix: Conflict with WooCommerce Composite Products when viewing the single product page.
- Fix: Conflict with Bootstrap Modal plugin used in Avada and other themes.
- Misc: Removed the check for product visibility for the Quick View button and when adding to the cart as this is handled by WooCommerce.
- Misc: Improved error handling and validation when adding to the cart.
- Misc: Minor styling and theme improvements.
Release date 21 August 2020
- Fixed an bug which prevented the Quick View loading for Related Products.
Release date 14 August 2020
- Added support for the WooCommerce Blocks plugin.
- Improved compatibility with various themes (Avada, Storefront, Total, Bridge, Enfold, Genesis, etc).
- Fixed an issue in Storefront and other themes where the cart widget and fragments were not updated correctly when adding to the cart.
- Fixed an error when the quick view was closed quickly after adding a product to the cart.
- Fixed an error in Flatsome where the setting to show the quick view by clicking the product name could not be disabled.
- Fixed an issue which prevented product tables working inside the Quick View.
- Minor improvements to the plugin settings page.
- Tested with WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.4.
- Dev: Fixed an issue which prevented the wc_quick_view_pro_scripts_enabled_on_page filter working when using quick view in product tables.
- Dev: Added a body class when the quick view button is displayed in the shop.
- Dev: Added filters wc_quick_view_pro_shop_loop_button_hook_priority and wc_quick_view_pro_use_default_button_classes.
Release date 1 May 2020
- Test: Compatibility with WooCommerce 4.1 and WordPress 5.4.1.
- Dev: Added Composer support.
Release date 7 April 2020
- Fix: Bug displaying add to cart error messages in the quick view.
- Tweak: Styling improvements for WooCommerce Composite Products.
- Tweak: Minor improvements to settings page.
- Dev: Add new license system and refactor to use new architecture.
- Dev: Deprecate Barn2\Plugin\WC_Quick_View_Pro\Quick_View_Plugin class and wc_quick_view_pro() function.
- Dev: Update jQuery Modal to 0.9.2.
Release date 12 March 2020
- Tested up to WooCommerce 4.0 and WordPress 5.4.
Release date 21 January 2020
- Fully tested with WordPress 5.3.2 and WooCommerce 3.9.
Release date 30 October 2019
- Tested up to WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8.
- Added 'wc_quick_view_pro_quick_view_after_product_details' hook.
- Refactored code to use updated plugin library.
Release date 16 April 2019
- New: Enfold theme support.
- New: Support for WooCommerce 3.6.
- Fix: Bug adding variable products when attribute names contain non-Latin characters.
- Fix: Set nonce header for add to cart REST request to ensure proper authentication.
Release date 27 February 2019