Release date 13 Oct 2021
- Tweak: Clear EDD Recurring license cancel and renew checkout notice if a VAT number is successfully applied.
- Dev: Add a filter to allow showing the hidden incorrectly priced EDD Recurring notices.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8.1 and Easy Digital Downloads 2.11.2.
Release date 29 July 2021
- Tweak: Clear EDD Recurring license upgrade checkout notice if a VAT number is successfully applied.
- Fix: VAT details were not displayed on the Purchase Receipt or EDD PDF Invoice for certain renewal payments.
- Fix: When using the 'Blue Stripe' template with EDD PDF Invoices, special characters would not display correctly.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8 and Easy Digital Downloads 2.10.6
Release date 5 May 2021
- New: Added UK VAT number validation.
- New: Added Company UK VAT number field in settings, which is displayed in purchase receipts and emails.
- New: EDD 3.0 compatibility.
- Tweak: Added an admin warning if the PHP Soap extension is not installed on the server.
Release date 8 April 2021
- Fix: Fixed an issue introduced in EDD 2.10.1 which made the VAT number a required field on checkout when a discount code was applied.
Release date 16 February 2021
- Tweak: Switched the purchase receipt details to use a CSS flexbox layout for the columns.
- Dev: Added new filters to allow VAT number formatting and for handling payment rounding in the EC Sales List export.
Release date 20 January 2021
- UK VAT: Remove VAT number field from checkout for United Kingdom following Brexit.
- Tweak: Add expiry for Ireland temporary VAT rate cut.
- Fix: Cart totals on checkout when prices are inclusive of tax.
- Dev: Filter added to allow users to optionally display VAT number field for United Kingdom on checkout.
- Dev: Add Composer project type and remove deprecated file include.
Release date 7 September 2020
- New: Applied the temporary VAT cut for Ireland from 23% to 21%.
- Fix: Minor error which prevented the VAT field description filter working.
Release date 30 June 2020
- New: Added temporary VAT rate cut for Germany. The VAT rate applied on checkout will be reduced to 16% automatically for customers from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2020 inclusive.
- Tested with latest versions of WordPress and EDD.
Release date 14 May 2020
- New: Added full VAT company information to purchase receipt and PDF invoice (if using EDD PDF Invoices).
- Fix: Added VAT details to subscription renewal payments for EDD Recurring.
- Fix: Prevent double submission of VAT number validation on checkout.
- Fix: Hide VAT field when checkout first loaded if billing country not in EU.
- Fix: The address state on the purchase receipt was displaying the code rather than the full name.
- Fix: Improve compatibility with EDD Stripe.
- Tweak: Always show the VAT tax rate on purchase receipt, regardless of plugin setting to show/hide invoice details.
- Dev: Added new plugin license system and refactored code.
- Dev: Added more filters for easier developer customisation.
- Dev: Added Composer support.
Release date 15 January 2020
- Added new EC Sales List report for VAT-registered businesses in the EU.
- Added hooks to VAT Payments report to allow adjustment of total and tax amounts (e.g. for currency conversion).
- Prevent VAT field being hidden by EDD Stripe when using the saved billing address feature.
- Move VAT check result inside main VAT field on checkout.
Release date 17 December 2019
- Hide VAT field on checkout if billing country is not in the EU.
Release date 28 November 2019