Release date 19 January 2021
- Tweak: Connect display stock options to all new lead time areas and WooCommerce Product Table.
- Tweak: Support new and old versions of WooCommerce Product Table.
- Dev: Add Composer project type.
- Tested up to WooCommerce 4.9.
Release date 18 December 2020
- Tweak: Better handling of item meta when no global prefix is present.
Release date 17 December 2020
- New: Options to show the lead time on the single product, cart, checkout, and order details.
- Fix: Conflict between saving product and variation lead times.
- Tweak: Made it possible to save an empty category lead time value.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.8.
Release date 1 October 2020
- Tweak: Use WooCommerce CRUD functions for variation meta.
- Tweak: Theme compatibility for Astra and Porto, as well as a generic fallback for elements being displayed in the lead time output.
Release date 10 July 2020
- New: New feature to set lead times for entire categories.
- New: New function to retrieve the lead time.
Release date 7 July 2020
- Tested up to WooCommerce 4.3 and WordPress 5.4.2.
Release date 3 June 2020
- New: New option to set the lead time unit and display this after the lead time.
Release date 17 April 2020
- New: Tested up to WooCommerce 4.1.
- Tweak: Minor improvements to settings page.
- Dev: Added new plugin license system and refactored some classes.
Release date 12 March 2020
- Tested up to WooCommerce 4.0 and WordPress 5.4.
Release date 21 January 2020
- Fully tested with WordPress 5.3.2 and WooCommerce 3.9.
Release date 17 December 2019
- New: New option to add lead times for individual variations.
Release date 30 October 2019
- Tested up to WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8.
- Update library code.
Release date 11 September 2019