How does WooCommerce Product Table work?
The WooCommerce product table view plugin comes with 2 easy ways to list products:
- Use a simple shortcode to insert tables anywhere on your site.
- Use the options on the plugin settings page to automatically use the product table layout on the shop and/or product category pages. This replaces the default layout in your theme.
Is it suitable for my exact use case?
WooCommerce Product Table is an incredibly flexible plugin and people use it in many different ways. Here are our suggestions to help you figure out whether the plugin will work for your specific use case:
- View the different types of content displayed on the demo site. There are lots of examples, including quick order forms, product directories, tables with embedded audio and video players, product variation tables, and more.
- Browse the WooCommerce Product Table blog. We've published tutorials about how to use it for a wide range of use cases.
- If you're still unsure, the best way forward is to test the plugin out on your own site. We offer a full 30-day money back guarantee so you can get a refund if it doesn't work in the way you are hoping.
- We're also happy to provide personalized advice - just get in touch via the Support Center with details of what sort of information you'd like to display in a product table.
What can I display in the product table?
Your WooCommerce product table can include any of the following columns: ID, SKU, product name, description, short description, date, featured image, reviews, stock level, product categories, product tags, product attributes, custom fields, custom taxonomies, weight, dimensions, price, variations, and add to cart buttons (with or without quantity selector).
You can also choose which products to list in each of your tables.
The plugin uses the product data already created by WooCommerce itself. This means that you can add products to WooCommerce manually or import them using a CSV/XML import plugin, and they will display in the product table.
Can I choose which products are displayed?
Yes, there are lots of options to choose which products are included (or excluded) in the table. Select products by category, tag, custom field, taxonomy term, date, and more.
Can I customize the column headings?
Yes, you can change or remove the heading for any column in the table.
Will it work if I have thousands of products?
Yes. If you have a large number of products then you can use the lazy load option. This loads the products one page at a time, preventing any performance issues - regardless of how many products you have.
What are the search, sort and filter options?
WooCommerce Product Table is designed for listing large numbers of products in a table or order form. This makes it essential for customers to be able to find products quickly and easily. As a result, there are lots of ways to search, sort and filter the list of products:
- Click on any column heading to sort the products in either direction.
- Use the instant AJAX-powered search box above the table.
- Display filter dropdowns above the table.
- Add filter widgets to the page sidebar.
Of course, all of these elements are optional and you can disable them as required - for example, in smaller WooCommerce product tables.
For more advanced filtering, we have designed WooCommerce Product Table to work alongside our other plugin - WooCommerce Product Filters. This lets you add an even wider range of filter styles, such as clickable images, price sliders, tag clouds, and more. It also provides advanced filtering options, such as the ability to hide the filters on certain screen sizes and devices.
Does it work with wholesale plugins?
If you're building a wholesale area then we recommend using WooCommerce Product Table with WooCommerce Wholesale Pro, our purpose-built B2B solution. Product tables provide a quick order form layout which is perfect for wholesale buyers, who need a quick way to add products to the cart in bulk.
WooCommerce Product Table is available at a special bundled price when you buy it together with WooCommerce Wholesale Pro. To get the deal, choose the 2-plugin option on the WooCommerce Wholesale Pro page.
You can also use it with most other wholesale plugins, such as Wholesale Suite's pricing plugin.
Will it work with my theme & other plugins?
We have tested WooCommerce Product Table with a range of free and premium themes and are confident it will look great with your theme. Our plugin support includes helping with theme-related conflicts.
The product table plugin uses your existing fonts and we have styled it to look good with most themes. There are plugin settings to change the table borders, fonts and colors, or you can apply your own CSS.
We have tested WooCommerce Product Table with many 3rd party plugins and publish a list of plugins that we know work well with the product tables.
What are the purchase options?
Clicking the Buy button above will take you to the purchase options. You can choose either a Lifetime or Annual software license.
- Lifetime licenses never expire. It's a one-time payment which includes all future plugin updates, new features and support, forever.
- Annual licenses are renewed once a year. As long as you have an active license, you will receive support, plugin updates and new features. If your license ever expires then you can continue using the plugin, but won't receive any further updates or support.
You can also choose the number of sites that you can use the plugin on.
Does WooCommerce Product Table work in my language?
The WooCommerce Product Table plugin currently comes with translations for English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Greek, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Hebrew.
WooCommerce Product Table also supports right-to-left (RTL) languages.
What are the minimum requirements for running the plugin?
WooCommerce Product Table is fully tested with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce. We always recommend running the most up-to-date version, but we also support older installations:
- WooCommerce 6.5 or greater (tested to 8.6.1)
- WordPress 6.0 or greater (tested to 6.4.3)
- PHP 7.4 or greater (tested to 8.1.27)
- MySQL 5.7.8 or greater / MariaDB 10.3 or greater