What type of additional email addresses can I add to WooCommerce?
The WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients plugin lets you add extra email addresses for:
- Customer emails - You can add extra email address fields to appear on the checkout and/or account page. These addresses can receive any or all of the customer order emails.
- Admin email notifications - You can also add extra recipients for any or all of the emails that WooCommerce normally sends to the administrator. Either add email addresses which will receive notification of all orders, or enable them for specific products or categories only. For example, this is the perfect way to automatically notify suppliers of new orders of their products.
How many additional WooCommerce email addresses can I have?
WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients lets you add an unlimited number of email addresses per customer. Simply choose how many email address fields you require on the plugin settings page, and whether or not to display them in the WordPress admin only, or also on the 'My Account' and 'Checkout' pages.
Can I disable the additional email addresses on the checkout?
Yes, the WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients plugin gives you full control over where to display the additional email address fields on the front end. Some stores like to show multiple email fields on the WooCommerce Account page, while keeping the checkout as short and simple as possible.
Can I add extra email addresses for my customers manually?
Yes, WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients displays the additional email address fields on the 'Edit User' page in the WordPress admin, regardless of whether you've chosen to display them on the Account and Checkout pages. This means that you can add extra email addresses manually on behalf of your customers.
Which WooCommerce emails can I send to the extra recipients?
WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients can include the additional addresses in any of the emails to the customer or administrator which can be automatically sent to the customer by WooCommerce itself.
The customer emails are:
- Order on-hold
- Processing order
- Completed order
- Refunded order
- Customer note
- Reset password
- New account
The WooCommerce admin emails are:
- New order
- Cancelled order
- Failed Order
For each email, you can choose whether or not to include the additional recipients.
Will it work with my theme and other plugins?
We have coded WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients in a flexible way that ensures it will work with all themes. For example, the additional email address fields will appear in a logical location on the customer Account and Checkout pages. They will match the styling of the default email address field that comes with WooCommerce.
If you are using any plugins that add their own emails to WooCommerce, then WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients will let you add extra recipients for these emails.
WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients works directly with WooCommerce itself and does not interact with other plugins on your site, so you can use it with any other plugins or extensions.
What are the purchase options?
Clicking the Buy button above will take you to the purchase options. You can choose either a Lifetime or Annual software license.
- Lifetime licenses never expire. It's a one-time payment which includes all future plugin updates, new features and support, forever.
- Annual licenses are renewed once a year. As long as you have an active license, you will receive support, plugin updates and new features. If your license ever expires then you can continue using the plugin, but won't receive any further updates or support.
You can also choose the number of sites that you can use the plugin on.
Does it work in my language?
What are the minimum requirements for running the plugin?
WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients is fully tested with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce. We always recommend running the most up-to-date version, but we also support older installations:
- WooCommerce 6.5 or greater (tested to 8.6.1)
- WordPress 6.0 or greater (tested to 6.4.3)
- PHP 7.4 or greater (tested to 8.1.27)
- MySQL 5.7.8 or greater / MariaDB 10.3 or greater