Discover the ultimate WooCommerce discount plugin, which is newly released today.
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new WooCommerce Discount Manager plugin! It's designed to help you boost sales and attract customers by offering a wide range of discount types. Whether you're looking to offer simple discounts, bulk pricing, or free products, this plugin has you covered.
Keep reading for a closer look at why we created a discount plugin, what makes it so great, and how you can use it to grow your eCommerce business.
Why we created a WooCommerce discount plugin
At Barn2, we understand how important it is for eCommerce sites to offer discounts to customers. Dynamic pricing can help you attract new customers, retain existing ones, and increase sales.
However, we also know that creating and managing discounts in WooCommerce can be a time-consuming and complex process.
WooCommerce itself has a 'Sale price' feature which lets you manually reduce the price of each individual product or variation. There are lots of gaps in this approach, as it's not possible to:
- Create different types of discount such as percentage discounts, buy-one-get-one-free, gift products, bulk pricing, and so on.
- Apply the same discount rules to multiple products.
- Run global storewide sales with flexible sale prices.
- Choose which users or roles qualify for a discount.
- Display information about the discounts on the front end of your store.
We created our own WooCommerce discount plugin to solve all these problems and more. Our goal was to make it easy for businesses of all sizes to create and manage flexible discounts, without having to spend hours on manual processes 🔥
Huge demand from WooCommerce Wholesale Pro users
Another reason that we created the plugin is that we had identified huge demand from customers of our other plugin, WooCommerce Wholesale Pro.
Our WooCommerce wholesale plugin lets you add a private wholesale area to your store. It contains lots of wholesale-related features such as wholesale registration, user roles, payments, tax and shipping, plus role-based wholesale pricing. However, it does not provide a way to provide quantity-based discounts for wholesale users. This is now the biggest item by far on our feature request list for WooCommerce Wholesale Pro.
We considered adding bulk pricing to WooCommerce Wholesale Pro, but realised that the idea had much wider appeal than this. As a result, we decided to create a standalone WooCommerce discount plugin which works with the role-based discounts in WooCommerce Wholesale Pro. That way, everyone can benefit from the flexible discounts, whether or not they're running a wholesale store.
Everything you need to create discounts and deals
The WooCommerce Discount Manager plugin offers a wide range of features to help you create and manage discounts with ease. It let's you create all sorts of discount types in WooCommerce:
- Simple discount - Set a percentage or fixed value discount on products.
- Total spend discount - Offer a percentage or fixed value discount on the entire cart when the customer spends a certain amount.
- Free products - Give away a fixed number of free products when the customer meets certain criteria. Choose whether to give away like-for-like products only, or any product in the cart.
- Bulk pricing - Offer a percentage or fixed value discount on the entire cart or individual products only.
- Buy X products for $Y - Sell a certain number of products for a fixed price.
- Buy X products for Y discount - Offer a percentage or fixed value discount on a certain number of products. Choose whether the discount is applied to the entire cart or products over the qualifying amount only. You can also choose how many products the discount is applied to.
In addition, the plugin's user-friendly interface helps you easily create, manage, and apply discounts. Create and manage discount rules centrally, view all the discounts in your store at a glance, and easily apply discounts to one or many products. You can also apply discounts to specific user roles, create customer-specific pricing in WooCommerce, and set start and end dates for discounts.
And importantly, you can add eye-catching information to promote each discount which appears on the product page. In addition, you can add text which appears on the cart page to reassure the customer that the discount has been applied. This reminds them that they're getting a great deal, making them less likely to abandon their cart.
How can discounts boost my sales?
Here are some examples of how you can use the WooCommerce Discount Manager plugin to grow your business:
- Attract new customers - Offer a percentage or fixed value discount on products to new customers who sign up for your newsletter.
- Increase sales - Provide a total spend discount on the entire cart when the customer spends a certain amount. For example, offer a 10% discount on the entire cart when the customer spends $100 or more.
- Retain existing customers - Offer a fixed number of free products when existing logged in users buy a minimum number of products. For example, offer a "buy one, get one free" deal on a specific product category.
- Clear out inventory - Create a bulk pricing discount for specific products. For example, offer a 20% discount on all products in a specific category.
Get the best WooCommerce discount plugin today 🚀
As you can see, WooCommerce Discount Manager has everything you're ever likely to need to offer discounts and deals in your online store.
Get it today and see how it can transform your business! We'd love to know what you think of it.