Are your customers tired of having to click through multiple pages just to select a product variation or change the quantity? Look no further because we are excited to introduce our latest plugin, WooCommerce Express Shop Page.
This game-changing plugin allows you to add variation dropdowns and quantity boxes directly to the main shop and category pages. The end result: a shopping experience which is quicker and more seamless than ever before.
Say goodbye to lost sales due to frustrated customers, and hello to increased conversions with WooCommerce Express Shop Page. Keep reading to discover the features and benefits of this amazing new plugin.
Do customers in your WooCommerce store have to visit individual product page to choose quantities and variations? Our new WooCommerce Express Shop Page plugin is the solution.
What's wrong with the default WooCommerce shop page?
WooCommerce is a widely used e-commerce platform that allows users to create online stores and sell products. However, one of the issues with the default WooCommerce setup is that it doesn't show variations or quantity boxes directly on the main shop and category pages.
Sure, the main shop page has add to cart buttons which appear for simple products. However, there are no quantity pickers, so customers can only add quantities of 1 to their cart. They need to visit the single product page to order larger quantities.
And the situation is even worse for variable products. Instead of an add to cart button, the shop page displays a 'View options' button. The only way to see the options or add them to the cart is to visit a separate page for every product they're interested in.
Why does this matter?
This can be problematic for several reasons:
- Inconvenient for customers: When customers have to click through to individual product pages to select variations or adjust quantities, it can be time-consuming and frustrating. This inconvenience may lead to lost sales as customers abandon their shopping carts.
- Missed opportunities: If customers don't even make it to the individual product pages because they're annoyed or confused by the lack of options on the main shop and category pages, then businesses are missing out on potential sales.
- Lower revenue: Only allowing single quantities from the shop page actively discourages customers from ordering more than 1 of each product. That's terrible for your average order value - the opposite of what you want!
- Poor user experience: A smooth and easy shopping experience is crucial for any e-commerce store. The absence of variation dropdowns and quantity boxes on the main shop and category pages can negatively affect the user experience and ultimately hurt your business.
As you can see, the lack of variation dropdowns and quantity boxes on WooCommerce's main shop and category pages can result in a poor user experience, missed opportunities, and wasted time for both the customer and the store owner.
A new solution: Add variations and quantity boxes to the WooCommerce shop page
If you're an existing Barn2 customer then you probably know that we already have some solutions that help to solve this problem:
- Our WooCommerce Quick View Pro plugin adds 'Quick view' buttons to the shop page. That way, customers can open a quick product lightbox for each product. They can select variations and quantities in the lightbox, away from the single product page. That's a great solution, but customers still need to click the 'Quick view' button to view the quantity and variation fields.
- WooCommerce Product Table transforms the shop page into a complete one-page order form. This has a 'Buy' column containing add to cart buttons, quantity fields and variation dropdowns. Customers can choose their options, multi-select products, and quickly add to their cart without leaving the page. This is an ideal option for shops that sell the type of products that benefit from the order form layout. However, some products are best presented using the typical shop layout. But even so, customers still need a way to choose quantities and variations on the shop page.
The WooCommerce Express Shop Page plugin solves these problems by bringing variation dropdowns and quantity fields directly to the shop and category pages. Customers don't need to perform any extra clicks in order to select options. And store owners don't need to change the layout of their shop pages.
By eliminating the need for customers to click through multiple pages to select variations or change quantities, you save time for both the customer and the store owner. With an easier and smoother shopping experience, customers are less likely to abandon their cart, resulting in higher conversion rates.
As a result, the WooCommerce Express Shop page plugin is a must-have for any e-commerce store looking to improve their user experience, increase conversions, and save time.
How the plugin works
Simply install WooCommerce Express Shop Page and follow the steps in the setup wizard to choose whether to show quantity pickers and variations on the shop and category pages. You can also revisit these options at any time on the plugin settings page:
What about product category pages?
The new Express Shop Page plugin doesn't just add quantity boxes and variation selectors to the main WooCommerce shop page. It also works on all your product listing pages. This includes product category pages, tag archives, and anywhere else that products are listed.
Display product add-ons on the shop page
So far, we've focused on letting customers choose variations and quantities on the shop page. That's because quantities and variations are standard WooCommerce features. However, lots of stores install plugins for adding product add-ons and extra product options to their products. These come with the same issues, as they're normally only available on the single product page.
The good news is that the Express Shop Page plugin also works with product add-ons created using our WooCommerce Product Options plugin. When you use both plugins together, the product options will appear on the shop page too.
Where to get the plugin
In conclusion, the new WooCommerce Express Shop Page plugin is an amazing way to add variations and quantity fields to your WooCommerce shop page. It's easy to use and will save you time and money. And it even comes with a 30-day money back guarantee!
If you're looking for a great way to customize your store page, this plugin is definitely worth checking out. There are two ways to get it:
- Buy the plugin individually and install it on your site.
- Get the Barn2 All Access Pass, which gives you access to our entire suite of WordPress and WooCommerce plugins for maximum value.
So what are you waiting for? Buy the plugin today and start customizing!