The product search and filters that come with WooCommerce are pretty basic. On top of this, they don’t make it easy for customers to find products on your online store. Fortunately, there's an easy solution - the best WooCommerce product search plugin!
You need a solid WooCommerce product search plugin that lets you enhance the default search options on your online store. This way, you can make it much easier for customers to find exactly what they’re looking for. As a result, you’ll be able to increase product visibility and boost sales in your WooCommerce store.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the best WooCommerce product search plugins as well as filter plugins. Together they provide the best way for customers to find products quickly and easily.
Top 8 WooCommerce product search plugins
Let’s dive deeper into the top eight best WooCommerce product search plugins. We'll discover how they help you improve the customer experience on your WooCommerce site.
The WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin lets you create and add different types of product filters to any WooCommerce store. It has everything you need to help customers to search for products in the most efficient way possible:
- Filter by everything - categories, attributes, colors, tags, custom taxonomies, price, ratings, stock status, and even whether or not products are on sale.
- Excellent customer experience with multiple filter styles - dropdowns, checkboxes, radio buttons, images, color swatches, tag clouds, labels, sliders, and more.
- Structure filters into groups and quickly display them anywhere on your site.
- Choose between instant AJAX filters or traditional button-click filters.
- No risk 30-day money back guarantee.
While WooCommerce Product Filter is more of a filter plugin than a search plugin, it's an essential additional to any store which has lots of products. That's because if you just install a WooCommerce search plugin then customers might type the wrong thing in the search box and find no results. In contrast, a filter gives customers pre-set options to choose from. That way, they can't possibly make a mistake - ensuring that they will find what they're looking for. This results in more sales for you!
As you can see, the best WooCommerce Product Filter plugin makes it easy for customers to narrow down their search and find products quickly. Use it on its own, or with any of the following plugins to add an advanced WooCommerce search box. Using filters and a search box provides the best possible user experience. That's because customers have a choice of typing their own key phrase, or searching from the pre-defined filters. Different people find products in different ways, so this gives you the best possible chance of success.
The WooCommerce Product Table plugin helps you increase sales on your WooCommerce store by letting you showcase your products in attractive one-page order forms.
WooCommerce Product Table is a search plugin that lets you display WooCommerce products in a user-friendly order form, on top of adding search and filtering options to your online store. You can change the layout of your WooCommerce products and add an instant AJAX search box along with filters above product tables.
You can just use the WooCommerce search box and filtering that comes with WooCommerce Product Table. Or alternatively, you can supercharge the search and filters in the product table by using it alongside the following plugins:
- WooCommerce Product Filter Pro (featured above)For more advanced filtering, you can use WooCommerce Product Table with WooCommerce Product Filter. This adds a wider range of filters to the product table.
- SearchWP (featured below)Similarly, the AJAX-powered WooCommerce Product Table search box uses exact match search. You can add advanced search conditional logic by using it together with SearchWP. The two plugins integrate perfectly with the WooCommerce Product Table plugin by Barn2 and let you display a custom advanced search box above the product table.
The YITH WooCommerce AJAX Search plugin offers an all-in-one solution for integrating an effective search engine on your WooCommerce store.
It lets you add an advanced search feature to your WooCommerce store that lets your customers find products quickly. It also lets your customers search products within specific categories or tags. The plugin lets you add prices and badges in the search results. You can use these to promote sales and discounted products on your WooCommerce store.
Additionally, you can use the YITH WooCommerce AJAX Search plugin with WooCommerce Product Filter Pro for best results. This way, you can offer customers a choice when they need to find products on your online store. You can let them either use the advanced search feature or use the product filters to quickly find what they were looking for.
SearchWP is a robust plugin dedicated to enhancing the search options on WordPress sites. It offers extensive search functionality such as keyword stemming, lets you configure multiple search engines, customizes the search algorithm, and also lets you include or exclude content from search engines on your online store.
SearchWP makes the Product Search widget that comes with WooCommerce much more advanced. In addition, it lets you monitor all search statistics and insights on your online store.
This WooCommerce search plugin automatically integrates with the native WooCommerce product search and WooCommerce Product Table. Consequently, you don't have to write a single line of code. Simply set up the plugin, add the standard WooCommerce or WooCommerce Product Table search box, and SearchWP gives it super powers.
Advanced Woo Search is a powerful search plugin designed for WooCommerce sites that offers quick AJAX search boxes and lets you display a search results page on your store.
The plugin offers a lightweight solution for implementing an advanced search engine on your WooCommerce site. You can let customers search products by product title, products tags, IDs, and SKUs. The plugin is easy to set up and use. Paste the shortcode or use the widget to display an advanced search box anywhere on your online store.
The best part about Advanced Woo Search is that it can be used with the WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin to add advanced filtering options to your store along with an advanced search box.
The Smart WooCommerce Search plugin offers a robust solution that helps you improve the customer experience and boost sales on your online store.
You can let customers search for products and display search results with images and prices. You can also exclude out-of-stock products from search results and allow search results in specific categories only.
The Smart WooCommerce Search plugin also integrates perfectly with Elementor, DIVI, and WPBakery Page Builder. You can also use the WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin with the Smart WooCommerce Search plugin to add filters and search boxes together.
FiboSearch is a WooCommerce product search plugin designed to help you integrate a responsive, fast search box in your WooCommerce store.
Customers can search and find products by product title, long and short descriptions, and by the product SKU. Users can see product images, product prices, and product descriptions in search results. In addition to this, you can also use the FiboSearch plugin along with the WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin. As a result, customers can filter and search products easily.
The Advanced Product Search plugin offers an intuitive way to set up advanced search boxes on your online store and lets customers find products quickly. After that, you can use widgets and shortcodes to display user-friendly search boxes anywhere on your online store.
The best WooCommerce product search solution: WooCommerce Product Filter Pro and WooCommerce Product Table
The WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin lets you add a wide range of filters to any WooCommerce store. You can choose to display it horizontally or vertically above the list of products or in a sidebar.
The WooCommerce Product Table plugin, on the other hand, changes the actual layout of your products by listing them in a structured table layout with an AJAX search box above. Use both plugins together to create quick one-page order forms with advanced search filtering.
The best WooCommerce product search plugin
With so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the best WooCommerce search plugin for your online store.
To sum up:
- WooCommerce Product Filter Pro lets you add filter widgets on your shop and category pages or anywhere in the sidebar. This makes it easy for customers to narrow down their search and quickly find the products they’re looking for.
- WooCommerce Product Table lets you display products in a neat and organized order form layout with a search box and filters above the table.
- YITH WooCommerce AJAX Search adds a neat, advanced search to WooCommerce and you can use it with the WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin.
- SearchWP makes the product search widget that comes with WooCommerce more advanced.
- Advanced Woo Search is a free search plugin that you can use with the WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin.
- Smart WooCommerce Search works seamlessly with popular WordPress page builders including Elementor and Divi. It also works with the WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin.
- FiboSearch lets you integrate a fast search box in your WooCommerce store and works with the WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin.
- Advanced Product Search and the WooCommerce Product Filter Pro plugin are perfect for adding advanced search boxes and filter widgets to WooCommerce.
Ready to start enhancing the user experience on your online store by implementing easy-to-use search boxes? Get WooCommerce Product Filter Pro today!