There are lots of reasons why you might need to create an all products list on a single page of your WooCommerce website.
For example, maybe you want to create an index page listing your entire inventory. Maybe you don’t like the way products are listed on the main WooCommerce shop page, and would prefer a WooCommerce list view on your homepage. Perhaps you’re building a WooCommerce order form and want customers to be able to quickly select products from your whole range.
I’m going to tell you how to use our bestselling WooCommerce all products list plugin to display all products in a table.
And it’s not just any table. Your all products table can contain whatever product data you like, with user-friendly extras such as search box and filters. Unlike some WordPress table plugins, it will even be fully responsive and work beautifully on mobile devices and tablets!
Keep reading and I’ll tell you all about it.
What is the WooCommerce all products list plugin?
You can list all products in a table using the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. This popular all products list plugin for WooCommerce takes the products already in your WooCommerce store, and automatically lists them all in a flexible table layout.
The plugin has over 50 options, which let you configure your all products tables to your exact requirements. Here are some of the main plugin features to list all WooCommerce products in a table:
- Choose your table columns The product list plugin supports all the standard WooCommerce product data. Each piece of data (product information) can be listed as a separate column in the all products list. You can keep it simple and just list all your WooCommerce products with a column for the product title and nothing else. Or if you prefer, you can add extra columns for other product data (or "Free Download" links), and even extra columns for WooCommerce custom fields and taxonomies. This makes it a very powerful way of listing all your e-commerce products.
- One-page order form option If you just want to list all products for information purposes, that’s fine. You can create a basic WooCommerce list view, either with links to the single product page where people can purchase or with no links at all. Alternatively, you can include an add to cart column in the list of products. After adding products to cart, customers can proceed straight to checkout. This column converts your product list into a fully-fledged WooCommerce order form, complete with variation dropdowns, add to cart buttons and quantity arrows.
- Let customers search and filter the all products table - If you have a large product inventory, then you’ll want to add extra controls to help customers find specific products. WooCommerce Product Table comes with an optional search box. You can also add filter dropdowns above the list and/or sidebar filter widgets. Customers can click column headers to re-order the list in real-time. This makes it quicker to find products. Or for even more advanced filtering, install the WooCommerce Product Filters plugin.
- Set the order of the all products list - By default, the plugin lists all WooCommerce products with the most recent first. You can change this and order in other ways, e.g. alphabetically. This is AJAX-based so it will appear to happen in real-time.
- Choose pagination styles and how many products to list per page - Your WooCommerce product table will list all products on one page, but that doesn’t mean that you want them all visible at once! Control how many rows of products to show on each page of the table. Choose from 4 pagination styles to display page numbers and previous/next buttons.
- List unlimited products - With a one-page product list plugin, you’re potentially loading far more data at a time than the default WooCommere layout. WooCommerce Product Table makes this possible as it has a lazy load option. By activating lazy load, the table loads 1 page of products at a time. This keeps it loading quickly, even if you display hundreds or thousands of products.
- Choose whether to include images - Some products sell best with big images, others with small images, and others with no product images at all. You can do any of this with WooCommerce Product Table.
- Optional quick view - WooCommerce Product Table has a sister plugin, WooCommerce Quick View Pro. Use both plugins together to add 'Quick View' buttons to your list of products. Customers can use these to view extra product data and images in a lightbox, without having to visit the single product page. Once they're done, they can proceed to checkout.
How to list all WooCommerce products in a table
Here's what you need to do to create a list of all WooCommerce products in a table layout:
- Before you start, you should have a WordPress website with WooCommerce installed and all your products added.
- Buy WooCommerce Product Table and install it according to the instructions in your confirmation email.
- In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list.
- Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
- Add a shortcode to your page:
Publish the page and view it. You’ll see a list of all your WooCommerce products, professionally presented in a neat table layout.
Well done - you’ve created an all products table in just 5 simple steps. Nice!
What if I don’t want all products in the table?
This article is about how to use WooCommerce Product Table to create a list of all of your WooCommerce products. If you want to choose which products to include, that’s fine too. The plugin has plenty of options to display products based on category, tag, and various other data.
This way, you can choose to create a list of products from a specific WooCommerce category instead. For example, you can list IOT (Internet of Things) products on one page and regular tech products on another. Or, you can list all WooCommerce products that fall under a specific tag. For some online stores, this may deliver a better user experience to shoppers.
Where to get the plugin
As you can see, it’s easy to use WooCommerce Product Table to list all products in a neat table view. Spend some time experimenting with the plugin options and getting the list exactly how you want it.
I’d love to hear how you use the plugin to display products. Do any of the use cases that I mentioned above apply to you, or are there others I’ve missed? Please leave your comments below.