Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- An object which is loaded conditionally.
- An object that can be registered with WordPress via the Plugin API, i.e. add_action() and add_filter().
- Something that can be scheduled.
- Marker interface to denote a service.
- An object that provides services (instances of Barn2\WPT_Lib\Service).
- An object which can load PHP templates.
- Something that can be translated by WordPress.
- Utility functions for building CSS.
- Abstract class which represents a single scheduled task using WordPress CRON.
- Utility functions for Barn2 plugins.
- A trait for a service container.