One of the best things about our bestselling WooCommerce Product Table plugin is the sheer number of other plugins you can use it with. As well as our official integrations (for which we guarantee compatibility), we've tested with a wide range of other plugins and documented how they work with the product table.
This week, we've been working hard on a new demo site where you can test drive other plugins with WooCommerce Product Table.
Which plugins are featured on the WooCommerce Product Table integrations demo?
Use the new demo site to test how product tables interact with the following plugins:
- WooCommerce quick view - Show extra images, product information and purchase options in a quick view lightbox with WooCommerce Quick View Pro.
- Pricing plugins - Offer quantity-based discounts with Dynamic Pricing; take ongoing payment with WooCommerce Subscriptions; and include Request a Quote buttons in the table.
- Add to cart plugins - Sell extra options with Product Add-Ons; let customers select options by clicking on variation swatches; include an Add to Wishlist option in your tables; or speed up the buying process with One Page Checkout.
- Filter plugins - Make it easier for customers to find products with advanced AJAX filters.
- Table content - Display extra data with Advanced Custom Fields; let customers select specific brands with WooCommerce Brands; or add extra styles in or around your product tables with Shortcodes Ultimate.
- Internationalization - Create product tables in multiple languages with WPML; or show different products to customers in different countries with GeoTargeting WP.
- Product restrictions - Use Min/Max Quantities to control how many of each product can be purchased; and use WooCommerce Protected Categories to hide specific categories in your store.
Of course, this is just an initial list and we'll be adding more compatibility demos in future.
What about plugins not shown on the demo?
The WooCommerce Product Table integrations demo only showcases integrations that you can see visually without having to login. For example, we haven't added any membership or role-based pricing plugins to the WooCommerce Product Table integrations demo because you need an account in order to test these.
If you'd like to know how any login-specific or non-visual plugins work with Woo Product Table, check out our full list of compatible plugins.
Can I use other plugins with WooCommerce Product Table?
Absolutely! With tens of thousands of plugins available, we can't possibly test them all.
Please let us know if you're using WooCommerce Product Table with any WordPress plugins that we haven't listed. We'd love to test them out and add them to the list! Our customers often tell us about new compatibilities we're not aware of, and we love testing WooCommerce Product Table with new plugins.
I'm a plugin author - can you list my plugin?
We love hearing from fellow plugin authors whose plugins work with WooCommerce Product Table.
Please get in touch and we'll be delighted to test your WP or WC plugin. Maybe it will even end up on our WooCommerce Product Table integrations demo!
Where can I get WooCommerce Product Table?
You can get WooCommerce Product Table on this website. After you've installed it, use the list of compatible plugins to decide which plugins to use it with. Next, combine them to add all the features you need.
We've also provided dozens of tutorials on how to use WooCommerce Product Table with these other plugins. You've got everything you need to create a unique website, perfectly tailored to your requirements.