Which plugins is WooCommerce Variation Prices compatible with?
WooCommerce Variation Prices simply changes the format of the variation price range which appears on your site. As a result, it should work with any other plugins that display the variation price range.
Here are some examples of plugins that work beautifully with WooCommerce Variation Prices. Of course, you can use it with third party plugins too:
- WooCommerce Product Table - list products in a quick one-page order form. The price column of the table will display variable prices in the updated format.
- WooCommerce Bulk Variations - list variations in a grid or price matrix on the product page. The updated variation price format displays above the bulk variations grid.
- Quick View Pro - add quick buying options for your products. Your customers will see the updated variation price in the product lightbox.
- WooCommerce Attribute Swatches - replace the variation dropdowns on product pages with color swatches or images, and optionally add extra pricing per attribute. When you use it with WooCommerce Variation Prices, the correct price will appear at the top when customers select a variation.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions and All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions - You can use WooCommerce Variation Prices to change the price display format for variable subscriptions. Please note that the main price will not update when you select a variation for subscription products - updating the main price only works for normal variable products.
- Dokan - Build a multi-vendor marketplace, with multiple product vendors.